ANNUAL RETREAT ACCOMMODATIONS AND PRICING
DATES: SEPTEMBER 16 THRU SEPTEMBER 18
LOCATION: CAMP MIKEL CAMP AND CONFERENCE CENTER, TOCCOA, GEORGIA
Adult = $74.00
Child 0-3 = Free
Child 4-12 = $37.00 (50% of parent cost)
Child 13-17 = $55.50 (75% of parent cost)
Description: 2 Dorms. Each dorm has 2 sides, each side has 13 twin beds, including 3 sets of bunk beds. There is also a common room with 6 additional beds.
Upper Cottages: Cost:
Adult = $134.00
Child 0-3 = Free
Child 4-12 = $67.00 (50% of parent cost)
Child 13-17 = $100.50 (75% of parent cost)
- Smith has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room and back porch. Each bedroom has one twin and one full size bed.
- Henhouse has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room and front screened porch. Each bedroom has 2 twin beds; one room has a standard bed and a roll away bed.
- Osborne has 3 bedrooms, one back screened porch, one meeting room (basement) with a porch. Each bedroom has its own bathroom. Two rooms have 2 full size beds. One room is handicap accessible with one full bed and one twin bed.
- Sims has 2 bedrooms with 2 twin beds per room, one handicap accessible bathroom and a screened in porch on the back of the building.
- Alexander has 4 bedrooms with 2 twin beds per room, each bedroom has a bathroom and the building has one living room and one kitchen.
- Harrison has 5 bedrooms with 2 full size beds per room; each bedroom has a bathroom and the building has two screened in back porches.
NOTE: child cost is determined by parent cost. If parent stays in cottage and the child stays in a dorm, then the child cost is based on $134 – the cost of the cottage