Stewardship is about being grateful, responsible stewards of the gifts we receive from God. What a blessing and honor to be stewards of what He has given to us! During the month of October, we focus and reflect on what this means. You are invited to begin this season with prayer and gratitude. Stay tuned for more stewardship letters, testimonies and devotionals.
(Click on the title below to read)
– A Stewardship Letter from Father Paul: ” Let Your Light Shine”.
– A Stewardship Reflection from Suzie Hart: Click Here
– A Stewardship Testimony from Marcia Murphy, October 6: “Lord, Increase Our Faith”
– A Stewardship Testimony from Cheryl Farr, October 13: ” Ten Lepers, Thankfulness, and Stewardship”
– A Stewardship Testimony from Lindsay Stinchcomb, October 20: “The Parable of the Persistent Widow”
– A Stewardship Testimony from Bliss Peterson, October 27: “God’s Got This”